Regular Admissions First Deposit Deadline:
April 1, 2017
Regular Admissions Second Deposit Deadline:
June 1, 2017
August 23 – August 25, 2017
First Day of Classes:
August 28, 2017
Welcome to our community. We encourage you to talk to our students, faculty and staff about the UConn School of Law.
Why UConn Law?
- Small class sizes, with one of the best student-faculty ratios in the country
- Concentrations in, Energy and Environment, Human Rights, Intellectual Property, and Tax, each with a hands-on clinic
- Real world experience through fifteen clinics and dozens of established externships
- Semester in DC program, and exchange programs across the world
- Beautiful 21-acre campus in Hartford, the state capitol
- An excellent education at a reasonable cost
- Among the lowest debt loads in the country
- Among the lowest tuition in the Northeast
- Students may be eligible for in-state tuition after the first year
Orientation will be held on Wednesday, August 23 – Friday, August 25, 2017. Orientation is mandatory. The program will assist in your transition to law school and provide an introduction to the study and practice of law. Current students, faculty and staff will share the ins and outs of UConn Law’s academic programs, campus community and available services. Additional information regarding Orientation will be posted shortly.