Maximize Your Experience
Maximize your Experience
These items can be completed when they make sense for you; some might reoccur each semester, others may never arise.
- Participate in the Pro Bono Pledge Program. Seek volunteer opportunities.
- Attend career fairs and conferences, such as the Loyola Patent Law Interview Program, the Equal Justice Works Career Fair & Conference and the Public Interest Legal Career Fair at NYU.
- Participate in CPC recruiting programs, including Spring Career Reception, Firm Preview Reception and Fall On- and Off-Campus Recruiting events.
- Connect with, join and/or lead student organizations.
- Participate in one of our Global Exchanges, Semester in DC or Vermont Exchange.
- Participate in a Journal or the Moot Court Board.
- Participate in federal, state, local and affinity bar associations.
- Connect with the University of Connecticut School of Law Alumni Association.