- Meet with CPC staff to update your career development plan.
- Conduct a degree audit with the Registrar’s office.
- Pre-register for Spring courses.
- Register and take the MPRE, if practicing outside of Connecticut.
- Review commencement information and complete requirements for a diploma.
- Complete bar application and register for bar exam preparatory course. Familiarize yourself with the deadlines and requirements.
- Part-time students should schedule an appointment with the Student Finance Office to review loan history.
- Complete mandatory financial aid exit counseling.
- Attend commencement.