Here are the basics to get you started:
- Faculty/Staff Guide to Information Systems
- Get Your ID Card
- Obtaining and Activating Your NetID
- Log on to the wireless network: UCONN-SECURE
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Research Databases
- Computing Resources & Facilities
- Connecting to UConn Law Resources:
- Assistive Technology
- Printing & Scanning
- Contact the Help Desk
The Law ITS department can provide audio/visual (A/V) support for events and activities by setting up and operating A/V equipment, helping locate an on-campus person or outside vendor for hire, or training the event coordinator in how to operate the A/V equipment.
Faculty and staff may view seating charts, room layouts and additional information on room technology by accessing the "Technology Spaces" folder on the network L:\ drive. For assistance accessing network resources or to reserve technology for your event, please contact email@example.com or submit an A/V request using this online form.