Visitors to UConn School of Law who park on campus between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays must use designated spaces. The parking options are:
- Visitor spaces. A few parking spaces, designated for visitors and marked with signs, can be found in Parking Lot B, near the Elizabeth Street entrance to campus and the law library. Visitors must register with the main desk in the law library to avoid ticketing.
- Metered spaces. Parking spaces with coin-operated meters can be found in Parking Lot B, in the area behind Knight Hall.
- Pay-by-phone. Visitors may use their mobile phones to pay for parking anywhere in Lot B. Instructions on how to pay by phone are available on the UConn Parking Services website.
- Accessible parking. Spaces reserved for visitors with state-issued handicap placards or plates are available near the designated visitor spaces in Lot B and near entrances to other buildings.
- On-street parking. Visitors may choose to park on the city streets surrounding campus at no charge.
All other parking on campus between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekday is by permit only. The parking restrictions do not apply on nights and weekends, except that the rules for accessible parking are enforced at all times.
More information about parking for students, faculty and staff is available from UConn Parking Services.
Any questions about this policy, or about any tickets received, can be addressed to Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 860-486-4930.