Scholarship: Jamelia Morgan
- Jamelia Morgan, Disability’s Fourth Amendment (manuscript in progress)
- Jamelia Morgan, Arrests, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Limits of the Medical Model of Disability (manuscript in progress)
- Jamelia Morgan, Policing Marginality in Public Space, Ohio St. L. J. (forthcoming)
- Jamelia Morgan, Rethinking Disorderly Conduct, 109 Calif. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2021)
- Jamelia Morgan, The Paradox of Inclusion: Applying Olmstead’s Integration Mandate in Prisons, Geo. J. on Poverty L. & Pol’y. (forthcoming 2020)
- Jamelia Morgan, Reflections on Representing Incarcerated People with Disabilities: Ableism in Prison Reform Litigation, 96 Denv. L. Rev. 973 (2019)
- Jamelia Morgan, One Not like the Other: An Examination of the Use of the Affirmative Action Analogy in Reasonable Accommodation Cases under the Americans with Disabilities Act, 46 Cap. U. L. Rev. 191 (2018).
- Jamelia Morgan, Disparate Impact and Voting Rights: How Objections to Impact-Based Claims Prevent Plaintiffs from Prevailing in Cases Challenging New Forms of Disenfranchisement, 9 Ala. C.R. & C.L. L. Rev. 93 (2018).
- Jamelia Morgan, Caged in: The Devastating Harms of Solitary Confinement on Prisoners with Physical Disabilities, 24 Buff. Hum. Rts. L. Rev. 81 (2018).