Scholarship: Douglas M. Spencer
- Douglas M. Spencer & Christopher S. Elmendorf, Administering Section 2 of the VRA After Shelby County, 115 Colum. L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2015).
- Douglas M. Spencer & Gabriel J. Chin, Did Multicultural America Result From a Mistake? The 1965 Immigration Act and Evidence From Roll Call Votes, 2015 U. Ill. L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2015)
- Douglas M. Spencer & Christopher S. Elmendorf, The Geography of Racial Stereotyping: Evidence and Implications for VRA "Preclearance" After Shelby County, 102 Cal. L. Rev. 1123 (2014)
- Douglas M. Spencer & Sean Farhang, Legislating Incentives for Attorney Representation in Civil Rights Litigation, 2 J.L. & Courts 241 (2014)
- Douglas M. Spencer & Abby K. Wood, Citizens United, States Divided: An Empirical Analysis of Independent Political Spending, 89 Ind. L.J. 315 (2014)
- Douglas M. Spencer & Christopher S. Elmendorf, Are Ballot Titles Biased? Partisanship in California's Supervision of Direct Democracy, 3 U.C. Irvine L. Rev. 511 (2013)
- Douglas M. Spencer & Zachary S. Markovits, Long Lines at Polling Stations? Observations from an Election Day Field Study, 9 Election Law Journal 3 (2010)