Climate change creates new emergency planning challenges, particularly with respect to energy infrastructure. This panel focuses on those challenges and emerging responses to them, such as Connecticut’s energy microgrids demonstration project.
- Sara C. Bronin, Professor of Law and Faculty Director, UConn Center for Energy and Environmental Law
- Peter Clarke, Senior Vice President of Emergency Preparedness, Northeast Utilities
- Macky McCleary, Deputy Commissioner for Environmental Quality, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Prabhakar Singh, Professor and Director, UConn Center for Clean Energy Engineering
- T. Michael Twomey '90, Vice President of External Affairs - Wholesale Energy, Entergy Corporation
Moderator: Richard Miller, Director, Office of Environmental Policy, UConn