Join us for this virtual speed networking event. Alumni from numerous practice areas, including civil and criminal litigation, labor and employment, intellectual property, public interest, government, and in-house counsel, will be present to network with interested students. The format will allow students to meet with practitioners in multiple practice areas to learn about their career paths and hear helpful career development tips. Over the course of the evening, you will participate in three 25-minute breakout sessions.
Participating Alumni include:
- Mike Camilleri JD ’00, LSAA Director
- Scott Sullivan BUS ’99 JD ’99
- Justice Andrew J. McDonald JD ’91
- James Anderson ENG ’12 JD ‘15
- Amy Zinser JD ’07
- Nisha Kapur JD ’14, LSAA Director
- Tara Trifon JD ’09, LSAA President
RSVP through Symplicity You must register by April 7! Your prompt RSVP is appreciated. It is also a professional commitment. Be sure to add this event to your calendar. Should your plans change, let the organizers know.