Attend an information session to learn more about obtaining practical experience in the legal field through individual placements. Individual field placements allow students to do the following:
- Explore a variety of legal practice areas and settings
- Observe and participate in real lawyering activities
- Work alongside lawyers and judges
- Use legal training to resolve client problems
- Earn credit for experiential learning
- Further career goals
- Satisfy a practice-based learning requirement
Session will be recorded and posted for students unable to attend.
To see more information about course details, enrollment information, and answers to FAQ’s see https://www.law.uconn.edu/academics/clinics-experiential-learning/individual-field-placements.