Join us for a dinner and panel discussion with three local attorneys as they talk about the role faith plays in their lives. Many women of faith are perceived to be oppressed and may have faced challenges as they sought legal careers. We hope to discuss some of the struggles and triumphs, as well as the impact of faith on their practice of the legal profession.
- Muslim Perspective: Najia Khalid, Wiggin & Dana, LLP
- Jewish Perspective: Sheila Charmoy, Charmoy & Charmoy
- Christian Perspective: Ashley Marshall, Shipman & Goodwin, LLP
- Muslim Law Students Association
- Jewish Law Students Association
- Christian Legal Society