Student Services and the Student Bar Association are excited to transform the Starr Reading Room into a "pop-up relaxation zone." The Law School community will be provided activities designed to give students a wellness-inspired study break at no cost. The following are some of the activities and amenities offered:
- GIV Coffee: Including lattes, espressos, cappuccinos, chai tea lattes, hot chocolate and steamed milk. (8:00 AM - 1:00 PM)
- Chair Massages: Space is limited! Sign up in One Stop. (9:00 AM-1:00 PM) - Sign up in One Stop
- Therapy Dogs: Tails of Joy will be on campus providing therapeutic benefit through the use of animals. (11:00 - 1:00 PM)
- Make your own Bullet Journals
- Meditation with Yvonne at 11:30 and 12:30 in Starr 112
- Build your own granola
The Law School Alumni Association Board members will serve delicious Mrs. Murphy’s donuts from Southwick, MA, beginning at 8am until they are gone. Stop by to say hello and meet your future alumni association members!
There will also be music, crafts, healthy snacks, and more!