Phi Delta Phi, a law honor society, and the South Asian Law Students Association will be presenting a panel and discussion on diversity in the workplace. The conversation will encourage participants to engage in a broad debate of how a lawyer should engage diversity.
- Tanya Bovee - partner at Jackson Lewis who handles their affirmative action and diversity initiatives; past president CAPABA; present member of Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity's (LCD) Executive Committee
- Leonard C. Boyle '83 - Connecticut Deputy Chief State’s Attorney
- Mark A. DuBois '77 - Connecticut's first chief disciplinary counsel; UConn Law adjunct professor teaching courses in professional responsibility, legal research, writing and lawyering skill
- Moy Ogilve - partner at McCarter & English, LLP; past president of LCD and George W. Crawford Black Bar Association presently a member of the Criminal Justice Commission; one of the first African American women to make the partnership ranks at one of Connecticut's largest law firms
- John Rose - president of LCD; past corporation counsel to the City of Hartford; past chair of the Judicial Selection Commission; was actively involved in increasing diversity in our judiciary