It has been widely reported that the vast majority of jobs are found through personal networking. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 70% of all employment positions are secured through networking.
- What does it take to successfully network, particularly in today’s challenging employment environment?
- Are you fresh out of college and unsure how to interact with well-established professionals?
- Are you an established professional who feels like you could use a few pointers?
- Are you looking to expand your professional or personal contacts through professional networking?
- Have you recently attended a networking event, but don't know how to turn those contacts into an internship, job or mentorship?
For the answers to these questions and many more, please join us for an exciting, timely and thought-provoking presentation from accomplished Hartford professionals on essential tips and advice for becoming a successful networker! Take advantage of all the experience and wisdom they have to share! You’ll be able to utilize the presenters’ candid advice whether you’re applying for your first internship or trying to land a job upon graduation.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Florence “Flossie” Davis, Counsel, Day Pitney LLP
- Julie Daly Meehan, Executive Director, HYPE (Hartford Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs)
- Mary Crean, Chief Development Officer, Achieve Hartford!
Pizza lunch provided courtesy of Women Working Together™ at Day Pitney.
This event is co-sponsored by the Women Law Student Association and Women Working Together™ at Day Pitney.