Foreign, Comparative, and International Web Links
- GlobaLex (NYU)
- Legal Research on International Law Issues Using the Internet (Lyonette Louis-Jacques)
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute
- International Law Resources from LLRX.COM
- Guide to European Legal Databases
- Juricaf - a source for high court case reports (coverage varies by country) produced by l'association des cours judiciaires suprêmes francophones (AHJUCAF) and hosted by University of Paris I.
- Frequently-Cited Treaties and Other International Instruments: As an aid to law review citation-checking, the following is a list of treaties frequently cited in law review articles, along with available sources of hard copy. In addition, wherever possible, the entries are linked to the EISIL database of the American Society of International Law. EISIL provides additional citation information, explanatory material, and a link to the text of the treaty. If EISIL has no record for the treaty, a link to the full text is provided wherever possible.