Here are the basics to get you started:
- Student Guide to Information Systems
- Obtaining and Activating Your NetID
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Log on to the wireless network: UCONN-SECURE
- Access your UConn Email
- Computing Resources & Facilities
- PeopleSoft | FAQ
- Printing & Scanning
- Exam4 (Exam Software)
- Assistive Technology
- Contact the Help Desk
- Antivirus: PC | Mac
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Corel WordPerfect
- Microsoft Lync
- Free Software Downloads (requires login)
There are Westlaw and Lexis Advance trainings available on campus. Please contact Holly Rush, Westlaw Representative and Meredith Shuman, Lexis Representative for more information.
Exam4 users, please be aware the Windows 10 operating system due out in late July will not be supported on release.
This is consistent with how they have handled previous Macintosh and Windows operating system version releases, and is due to the time needed to certify key security and other functions.
If you plan to use your primary laptop with Exam4, DO NOT upgrade to Windows 10, nor buy a new laptop with Windows 10, until Extegrity announces support.
Wireless printing is now available on the Law School campus. Install the printer on your laptop from http://huskyprint.uconn.edu and print from UConn-Secure. Print jobs are released in the Computer Lab (Library 232) using your UConn Student ID and HuskyBucks. Load yours now at http://onecard.uconn.edu.
- Resetting your Active Directory password (LAWID)
- Resetting your NetID password
- Request access to a network directory folder (requires faculty/supervisor approval)
- Request change in access to student org email address
The Law ITS department can provide audio/visual (A/V) support for events and activities by setting up and operating A/V equipment, helping locate an on-campus person or outside vendor for hire, or training the event coordinator in how to operate the A/V equipment.