- Meet with CPC staff to update your career development plan.
- Attend judicial clerkship program(s).
- Conduct a degree audit with the Registrar’s office.
- Pre-register for spring courses.
- Full-time students should sign up, register and take the MPRE, if practicing outside of Connecticut. Full-time students should review commencement information and complete requirements for a Diploma.
- Full-time students should complete bar application and register for bar exam preparatory course. Familiarize yourself with the deadlines and requirements.
- Full-time students should schedule an appointment with the Student Finance Office to review loan history.
- Full-time students should complete mandatory financial aid exit counseling.
- Full-time students should complete all bar application forms. Full-time students attend commencement.
- Part-time students attend the CPC’s legal market update.
- Part-time students should apply for financial aid, including the institutional application and FAFSA.
- Part-time students should pre-register for summer courses.
- Accept financial aid award letter.
- Apply for graduation.
- Once spring grades are posted, review your spring final exams and review with faculty members if available.
- Be aware of, and meet, all application deadlines for fall recruiting programs, federal government honors programs and fellowships.
- Complete and submit all summer externship requirements and evaluations.