- Participate in Journal Orientation.
- Meet with CPC staff to update your career development plan.
- Attend judicial clerkship program(s).
- 2LE students participate in the Hastie Moot Court Competition.
- Pre-Register for Spring classes. 2LE students will be automatically enrolled in Property and/or Constitutional law and must register for two electives.
- Once fall grades are posted, review your spring final exams and review with faculty members.
- Request meeting with academic advisor.
- Pre-register for fall courses.
- Attend the CPC’s legal market update.
- Apply for Global Exchange, Semester in DC or Vermont Exchange.
- Apply for financial aid, including the institutional form and FAFSA by the deadline.
- Complete Public Interest Law Group (PILG) summer fellowship application.
- Attend mandatory externship meeting if participating in externship.
- Pre-register for summer courses and complete summer financial aid application.
- 2LE students attend mandatory Inter-Journal Write-on Competition information session.
- 2LE students pick-up and complete Inter-Journal Write-on Competition problem.
- Be aware of, and meet, application deadlines for fall recruiting programs, federal government honors programs and fellowships.
- Accept financial aid award letter.
- Once spring grades are posted, review your spring final exams and review with faculty members if available.
- Complete and submit all summer externship requirements and evaluations.
- Conduct a degree audit with the Registrar’s office.