New Student To-do List
If you haven't already, please make sure you:
- Complete the bio/demographic survey
- International students only: Complete the INS Biographic Survey.
- JD Evening students only: Complete the Lawyering Process Section Preference Form
- File your immunization record .
- Review your health insurance needs.
- Register your vehicle for on-campus parking or waive this fee
- Review your schedule of classes.
- Transfer, Visiting, Exchange, and LL.M. students: Submit course selections to th vie registrar's office via the online request form.
- Send all final required admissions credentials (i.e., your final transcript).
J.D., Visiting and Transfer students send materials to the Admissions OfficeLL.M. students send materials to the Graduate Programs OfficeExchange students send materials to the International Programs Office
- Authorize use of Financial Aid to cover university charges (if applicable)
- Complete Federal Student Loan Entrance Counseling (if applicable)
- Complete Direct Federal Student Loan Master Promissory Note(s) if applicable
- Out-of-state students only: Review process for becoming a Connecticut resident.
- Exchange students: Complete all necessary forms to the international programs office, including:
- Notice of Intention
- Financial Declaration
- Request for Issuance of DS-2019
- Arrival Sheet
- Personal Information Sheet
- Tuition payments are due on August 1, 2013. If you are receiving financial aid, your tuition will be deferred until your loans are received. For information about payment plans and other methods of payment please visit the bursar's web page.