Documentation and Training Services
- Aim - To provide high quality information, training, and support for students, faculty, and staff of the University in the effective use of IT services, as staffing permits.
- Applies to - All services provided by the IS department.
- Service Level
- Introductory documentation and/or training is provided for the main IT services provided by the IS department.
- Additional documentation and training may be provided, subject to negotiation.
- Up-to-date information provided via the IS web pages
- User documentation for certain applications.
- Training for any new, campus-wide applications introduced by the Information Systems department (e.g., new email system).
- Online information sources have an email address to which feedback can be sent.
- Feedback on other services is obtained in the annual departmental survey.