Library Services for Final Exams
Stressed about final papers and exams?
Here are a few quick reminders about library services which may make finals a little less nerve-racking:
- Extended Library hours have begun and run through May 15th. The Library is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to midnight, and Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to midnight.
- Quiet Zone: The first floor of the library is a quiet floor. Earplugs and headphones are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Study Rooms: We have 14 study rooms for group study. Groups of 3 or more can reserve a room at the Circulation Desk for up to 4 hours a day.
- Last minute research assistance: Chat with a reference librarian in person, online, or set up an appointment.
- Exam Archive: Many professors have placed past exams on Reserve. Most recent exams are also located in the online archive.
- Study Aids: Nutshells, Examples and Explanations, Emanuel Outlines, and Hornbooks are all available on Reserve.
- Student Lounge: The Library's student lounge is open again. It's a great place to eat a snack, study, or meet with friends. While there, check out our exhibit on commencement speakers at the Hartford College of Law and the University of Connecticut School of Law from 1924 to the present.
- Quick Break: Unwind with a magazine or book from our popular reading collection located by the stairs on the third floor. Sick of reading? Watch a movie from our video collection, located on Reserve.
Any other library, campus, or non-researchy questions? Just stop by or call the Circulation Desk and we'll help you find your answer.