Library Services for Final Exams
Stressed about final papers and exams? Here are a few quick reminders about library services which may make finals a little less nerve-racking:
- Where is it quiet? The quietest area in the library is the 1st floor and earplugs are available at the Circulation Desk. Construction related noise typically ends by 4:00 p.m. during the week.
- Study rooms: We have 13 study rooms available for group study. Groups of 3 or more can come to the Circulation Desk and sign out a room for up to 4 hours a day.
- Last minute research questions? Chat with a reference librarian in person, online, or set up an appointment.
- Looking for a past exam? Past exams are online and also on reserve.
- Need a quick break? Unwind with a movie, magazine, newspaper, or book from our popular reading collection.
- Need a study aid? Nutshells, Examples and Explanations, Emanuel Outlines, and Hornbooks are available in our reserve collection.
Any other campus or non-researchy questions? Just stop by or call the Circulation Desk and we’ll help you find your answer.
Library Extended Hours December 1st - 18th: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to Midnight, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to Midnight