Health Care Policy and the Law
- Class number: 13166
- Term: Spring 2013
Is a seminar dealing with selected public policy and regulatory issues relating to the accessibility and affordability of health care in the United States and how the law often impedes and facilitates these objectives. Each student will undertake a research paper on a health care topic mutually agreed upon by the instructor and the student.
- Date: Thursday 09:30-12:30PM
- Location: KT 205
- Catalog number-Section number: 7893-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: 2 of the 16 available seats have been reserved for LL.M. students.
- Course mailing list
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 18/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 2/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM