Comp Intellectual Property Law
This seminar will examine the differing conceptions of intellectual property rights by comparing and contrasting the protection given to trademarks, patents, copyrights and neighboring rights as established by the European Union, Britain, the Commonwealth Cluster and the United States. Some attention will also be given to core international agreements governing intellectual property such as the TRIPs Agreement and the Madrid System.
- Date: Tuesday 5:00-8:00PM
- Location: Lib 518
- Catalog number-Section number: 7829-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Intellectual Property (7715).May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Course mailing list
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 12/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 1/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM