- Class number: 13856
- Term: Spring 2013
This course examines the principles and institutions of insurance finance, together with the legal regulation of the financial activities of insurance institutions. Principles of Insurance (675) must be taken prior to or concurrently with this course.
- Date: Monday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 7776-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Principles of Insurance (7675).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
Co-Instructor: Lynne Grinsell
TO STUDENTS WHO MAY SIT FOR THE NEW YORK BAR EXAM: there are limitations set by the New York Board of Law Examiners on credits taken in an asynchronous course and distance learning format. Students should review eligibility requirements as posted.
- Course mailing list
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 10/12
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Student option
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM