Clinic: Judicial Clerkship
- Class number: 55293
- Term: Spring 2012
This externship clinic offers experience in the judicial process as part-time law clerks for trial judges of a state or federal court. Each student serves with his/her judge for a semester, rendering assistance to the judge, including research and the drafting of decisional memoranda and opinions, and participating in all aspects of the judge's work. Enrollment limited. Externship clinics are ungraded.
- Date: Wednesday 4:00-6:00PM
- Location: KT 201
- Catalog number-Section number: 7622-01
- Course Type: Clinic
- Prerequisites: Pre or co-requisite: Evidence (7560).
- Credits (min/max): 4/4
- Notes: The actual credit load of this course is 4 credits. It has been temporarily lowered to 3 credits to allow for priority registration.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 13/14
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Pass/Fail
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM