Inc Tax Of Corp/Shareholders
- Class number: 13228
- Term: Fall 2011
This course is a detailed examination of the taxation of C corporations and their shareholders. Topics covered include the tax treatment of cash and stock dividends, redemptions, transfers to corporations, liquidations, taxable asset and stock acquisitions, and tax-free reorganizations. Emphasis will be on rigorous analysis of statutory materials and discussion of tax reform ideas.
- Date: Tuesday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: KT115
- Catalog number-Section number: 7667-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Federal Income Tax (7661).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
The actual enrollment limit of this course is 45, 12 seats have been set aside for evening students. The requisite of Federal Income Tax has been temporarily removed to permit priority registration.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 27/45
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED (2011-12-20T18:30:00)