Insurance Law, Topics In:
- Class number: 37431
- Term: Fall 2010
- Instructor: Francois Ewald
This course will be offered periodically and will examine current, relevant issues of insurance law.
- Date: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 3:30-6:30PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 7694-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Principles of Insurance (7675).
- Credits (min/max): 1/1
- Notes: Course meets for few weeks in early Fall, dates to be determined. The requisite of Principles of Insurance (LAW 7675) has been temporarily removed. Students who are enrolled but do not meet the requisite need permission of the instructor to remain enrolled. The actual enrollment limit of this class is 18. 8 seats have been set aside for LL.M. Insurance students.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 7/5
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM