- Class number: 16627
- Term: Spring 2010
This course focuses on state and federal laws related to corporate mergers and acquisitions. Topics covered include acquisition structures, fiduciary duties of corporate managers, target defensive tactics, state anti-takeover statutes, and the regulation of corporate acquisitions under the federal securities laws. Prerequisite: Business Organizations (605). Securities Regulation (7724) is recommended, but not required.
- Date: Wednesday 3:30-5:30PM
- Location: Chase 210
- Catalog number-Section number: 7725-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: Pre/Co requisite: Business Organizations (7605).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: The prerequisite of Business Organizations has been temporarily removed to permit priority registration.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 19/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 25/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: TAKE HOME