Principles of Reinsurance
This course covers the basic institutions and principles of reinsurance, together with an examination of the legal regulation of reinsurance, procedures developed for the resolution of reinsurance disputes, and problems related to reinsurance insolvency. Principles of Insurance must be taken prior to or concurrently with this course
- Date: Monday 4:30-6:15PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 7787-01
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Principles of Insurance (7675).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: This course is offered on line. The prerequisite of Principles of Insurance has been temporarily removed to permit priority registration. The actual enrollment limit is 18.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 15/14
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: TAKE HOME