This course surveys the federal and state taxation of insurance institutions as well as the provisions and principles of the federal income tax as they relate to the taxation of individuals who purchase insurance products and services.
- Date: Tuesday 6:30-8:30PM
- Location: ST7
- Catalog number-Section number: 7779-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: None
- Credits (min/max): 2/2
- Notes: The actual enrollment limit is 18. 4 seats have been set aside. Federal Income Tax is a prerequisite not a co-requisite for this course. It has been temporarily removed for priority registration.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 14/14
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 2/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED (2009-12-17T18:30:00)