- Class number: 15951
- Term: Fall 2009
This course is an intensive research and writing course in which the class will develop a model zoning code for Connecticut municipalities. Students will study the legal basis for codes, types of codes, organization and drafting. Then, the students will prepare sections and collectively merge all of the sections into a single code.
- Date: Tuesday 09:30-12:30AM
- Location: ST8
- Catalog number-Section number: 7591-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 10/14
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 2/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM