Writing for Law Practice
This course is an introduction to various types of drafting and writing work commonly encountered in law practice such as pleadings, contracts, client letters and opinion letters. For each document, class will cover the required planning, organizing, drafting and revising skills. There is no exam for this course; evaluation will be based on writing assignments.
- Date: Monday, Wednesday 09:00-12:00AM
- Location: Chase 210
- Catalog number-Section number: 7586-15
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 14/16
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 3/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM