Family Law, Topics In
- Class number: 9235
- Term: Spring 2009
Is a seminar focusing on problems of family law which are also considered in the field of church and state. Topics to be discussed include: the definition of marriage; religious factors in custody and in adoption; problems of religious divorce; religion and education. The course in Family Law is not a prerequisite. There is no examination. A paper is required. Papers may be used to satisfy the Upperclass Writing Requirement.
- Date: Thursday 10:30-12:30AM
- Location: KT 205
- Catalog number-Section number: 7971-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 2/2
- Notes: This course is listed at 2 credits. Students may seek an additional credit upon consultation with the instructor.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 19/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM