Inc Tax Of Corp/Shareholders
- Class number: 11892
- Term: Fall 2008
This course is a detailed examination of the taxation of C corporations and their shareholders. Topics covered include the tax treatment of cash and stock dividends, redemptions, transfers to corporations, liquidations, taxable asset and stock acquisitions, and tax-free reorganizations. Emphasis will be on rigorous analysis of statutory materials and discussion of tax reform ideas.
- Date: Wednesday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: ST108
- Catalog number-Section number: 7667-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Federal Income Tax (7661).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: The prerequisite of Federal Income Taxation has been temporarily removed to allow for priority enrollment.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 18/45
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED