Clinic:Criminal Trial Division
This is a clinic in which students and clinic staff handle criminal and related cases in both state and federal courts. Students primarily are responsible for investigation, including interviews with clients and witnesses, research, and preparation of all pleading. Students also argue motions and conduct trials. Classroom seminars use actual clinic cases as the bases for discussion of tactical, ethical and substantive law problems facing the trial lawyer in criminal cases. Students must enroll for the entire academic year. Enrollment is limited to 3 and 4L students.
- Date: Tuesday, Thursday 4:00-6:00PM
- Location: ST108
- Catalog number-Section number: 7619-01
- Course Type: Clinic
- Prerequisites: Pre or co-requisite: Criminal Procedure (7645) and Evidence (7560)
- Credits (min/max): 4/4
- Notes: Upon successful enrollment in this year long clinic, students will also be registered in an additional 2 credit component.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 15/16
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM