Clinic: Environmental Law
- Class number: 11860
- Term: Fall 2008
This clinic will be offered through the Connecticut Fund for the Environment (CFE), the premier non-profit public-interest legal advocate for Connecticut's environment. Students will work directly with CFE attorneys on CFE matters pending before administrative agencies, courts and the legislature. Clinical assignments will be performed at CFE's office in New Haven, CT. An on campus bi-weekly, (every two weeks) seminar class taught by CFE attorneys and visiting experts will focus on current issues in Connecticut environmental law as well as public interest legal advocacy approaches to such issues. This year long clinic requires a minimum of 10 clinical work per week. Pre or co requisite: Environmental Law (Law 650) or Administrative Law (Law 600).
- Date: Wednesday 3:30-5:30PM
- Location: ST8
- Catalog number-Section number: 7616-01
- Course Type: Clinic
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Environmental Law (7650).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: The pre/co requisites of Administrative Law or Environmental Law have been temporarily removed to allow for priority enrollment. This course meets bi-monthly: August 27; September 10, 24; October 15, 29; November 12; and December 3.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 5/6
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM