- Class number: 9717
- Term: Spring 2008
Is a detailed study of the practical problems (including, but not limited to, tax problems) that arise in advising clients as to the best means (and the several alternatives) available by which they may transfer property and/or income during their life and at their death. Taught as a seminar, students engage in research and prepare actual documents which are reviewed and individually critiqued.
- Date: Tuesday 09:00-12:00AM
- Location: ST7
- Catalog number-Section number: 853-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Trusts and Estates (742).May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: Trusts and Estates (Law 742) is a prerequisite for this course.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 20/24
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/20
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM