This course examines the principles and institutions of insurance finance, together with the legal regulation of the financial activities of insurance institutions. Principles of Insurance (675) must be taken prior to or concurrently with this course.
- Date: Thursday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 776-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Principles of Insurance (675).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: The actual enrollment limit of this course is 16. It has been set lower during the priority enrollment period to set aside seats for evening students, and to set aside 6 seats for LL.M. students. (3) Principles of Insurance (Law 675) is a prerequisite.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 3/14
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/20
- Grade basis: Student option
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM