Covers the major issues that arise in connection with fidelity and surety bonding through a detailed analysis of representative types of bonds. The surety bond section of the course will focus on public and private construction bonds. The fidelity bond section of the course will focus on employee dishonesty and financial institution bonds.
- Date: Wednesday 1:30-4:30PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 774-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: None
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: (1) This is an ONLINE course. (2)There are several quizzes and graded exercises during the course as well as a major (graded) collaborative activity in the last two weeks. (3) The class meeting time listed is for the first class meeting only.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 4/12
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/20
- Grade basis: Student option
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM