This course surveys the federal and state taxation of insurance institutions as well as the provisions and principles of the federal income tax as they relate to the taxation of individuals who purchase insurance products and services.
- Date: Tuesday 6:30-8:30PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 779-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Federal Income Tax (661).
- Credits (min/max): 2/2
- Notes: (1) The pass/fail grading option in this course is not available to LL.M. students. (2) Federal Income Tax (Law 661) is a prerequisite.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 3/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Student option
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED