Inc Tax Of Corp/Shareholders
- Class number: 12546
- Term: Fall 2007
This course is a detailed examination of the taxation of C corporations and their shareholders. Topics covered include the tax treatment of cash and stock dividends, redemptions, transfers to corporations, liquidations, taxable asset and stock acquisitions, and tax-free reorganizations. Emphasis will be on rigorous analysis of statutory materials and discussion of tax reform ideas.
- Date: Thursday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: ST108
- Catalog number-Section number: 667-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Federal Income Tax (661).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: Federal Income Tax (Law 661) is a prerequisite.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 13/45
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED