- Class number: 12536
- Term: Fall 2007
Deals with the law governing the questions involved in the investigation and disposition of persons who may have engaged in criminal behavior, with particular emphasis on the nature and special purposes of the criminal process and the constitutional principles applicable to it.
- Date: Monday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: ST204
- Catalog number-Section number: 645-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Criminal Law (510).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 60/70
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED