- Class number: 13130
- Term: Spring 2007
This course examines the principles and institutions of insurance finance, together with the legal regulation of the financial activities of insurance institutions. Principles of Insurance (675) must be taken prior to or concurrently with this course.
- Date: Thursday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 776-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Principles of Insurance (675).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 10/16
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/20
- Grade basis: Student option
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM