- Class number: 12763
- Term: Fall 2006
This seminar will explore problems in the relationship between federal authority and state law. It will have three parts. For the first five weeks, we will consider the various doctrinal principles that lawyers invoke in dealing with problems in federalism. The seminar will then recess for the next five weeks in order to give the seminar members time to prepare their 2-unit papers for presentation to the seminar for the last four weeks that we meet. Prerequisite: Federal Courts (Law 659).
- Date: Tuesday 2:00-5:00PM
- Location: ST7
- Catalog number-Section number: 904-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 2/2
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 4/12
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM